Thursday, September 17, 2009

Revision work

Overall:
My essay describes my writing process.
It does this by explaining the steps in my process and describing it in a physical way, the way elbow encourages. It expresses the way my process appears, smells, and sounds.

Paragraph 1:
This paragraph introduces the topic of the text.
It clearly explains what the rest of the paper will describe. It expresses the topic of each paragraph.

Paragraph 2:
This paragraph explains how my writing process physically appears.
It compares its appearance to that of what a writing process should appear like. It lists all the steps in my writing process.

Paragraph 3:
This paragraph describes the way my writing process smells.
It uses a story from when i was younger to explain why my writing process smells the way it does, and how this smell became a part of my writing process.

Paragraph 4:
This paragraph tells how my writing process sounds.
It uses descriptive sensory words to help the reader hear the sounds.

Paragraph 5:
This paragraph explains how not doing the steps in my writing process throws me off.
It uses an example to help support my reasoning.

Paragraph 6:
This paragraph reiterates how my writing process is physically described.
It explains the reasoning for describing the writing process this way by mentioning Elbow's liberal beliefs on the writing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment