Monday, November 30, 2009

Research Reflection Annotation

The topic of my research paper was humanity in regards to prejudice and injustice. The purpose was to get the readers to think of others as humans just like themselves, with the same rights, emotions, and pains. There have only been two different drafts of the paper; one that I turned in for peer review and one that I turned into the professor. I took my paper to the writing center before handing it into my professor and I intend to do this again before turning in the final portfolio. I took the notes given by my peer and the person in the writing center into consideration when revising my paper for the second draft. What I learned while researching my topic, along with the steps I used to produce my paper, will help me write more research papers in other classes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment