Monday, November 30, 2009

Abstract/Annotated Bibliography Reflection Annotation

The image I chose to explore was a picture of a hand with the word “love” written on it in different languages. From this picture I decided to research the topic of humanity in terms of prejudice and injustice. I chose to present this topic through historic examples, from different countries, of prejudice or injustice against humanity. I found these examples from databases and online sources. While researching my topic I read about a lot of interesting things that I didn’t use in my paper but were still fascinating to learn about. These examples on top of the ones I used in my paper are knowledge that I will keep with me and hopefully be able to apply later on in a different class.

No comments:

Post a Comment